Friday, August 9, 2013

3 THINGS ALL IN ONE POST (Is it legal?)


I know what you might be thinking: WHAT? ARE YOU CRAZY? 3 THINGS!?
1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM IS ENDING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know some of you don't know how to comment. I asked one of my followers and she is going to respond soon hopefully. Thanks for the nice comments.
2. BIG NEWS!!!!!!! Guess how many people have been on my blog...199!!! That is AMAZING! Thank you all so dang much for checking out pocketful of posts. Let's aim for 200. That can't be too hard. My goal when I first put up this blog was 50. I beat my goal...YEAH! My goal for the rest of the month is 210. Let's make this happen.
3. OK, NOW FOR YOUR REAL POST. So, I have this book with all of these questions and answers, given to me by my wonderful cousin. And one of the questions was: WHAT IS ON YOUR BUCKET LIST? And I had no clue. So, here's what I came up with:
-Go to Lagoon in UT and go on the ride called: WICKED. It is scary for me... I don't like being upside down.
- Direct the musical: THE SOUND OF MUSIC
- Publish a book
- Make a best-selling book
-Become the next Mindy Gledhill
- Get married in the temple
- Go zip-lining in the Amazon
- Go sky-diving
- Visit Europe
-Make a blog...already happened.
Thanks for checking out POCKETFUL OF POSTS!
Come again and tell your friends.
-Abby
                                                      *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *
Q: What is your favorite board game?
    A: I like MONOPOLY and LIFE.
What about you? Respond in my comment section

7 comments:

  1. Thanks! :)
    How to comment:
    1. First time commenters: click on comment and you have to choose from the scroll list, an "account". I chose Google because of my gmail account. Then I signed in with my gmail password.
    2. Then you make your comment and click publish.
    3. Then you write the wierd word or number to make sure you are not a robot.
    4. Then it posts, and you don't have to choose an account again. You are all set up to continue posting on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's Leave a little sparkle?
    Thanks for COMMENT 101
    -Pocketful of posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMIGOSH ABBY I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!! You have made me want to get one!!! my favorite board games are monopoly and clue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh, thanks, Madeleine. You are so kind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leave a little sparkle is like you know, embers from a fire are little and sparkle! Plus, I love Sparkles!!!******

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is really creative! I like it. You are so lucky that's your name.

    ReplyDelete