Tuesday, August 13, 2013

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL WAS TODAY



Hey guys. It was my first day of school today. I have had a long, long, LONG day. So, big news. I am involved in the school play right? Guess what play it is?
                                                            ONCE ON THIS ISLAND
Once On This IslandI am so excited. Auditions for the parts start soon. I want to be Erzulie. She is the goddess of love or a story teller. The music is so upbeat and fun. Loads of mallets and different instruments from the African area. I am so excited. It is showing in march.
      When I found out that was the play, I just had a feeling that it would be it. Anyway, I am super excited! My first day was good. My schedule is the following:
LA
P.E
History
Science
Choir
Math
Theatre Production
Thanks for checking out POCKETFUL OF POSTS!
-Abby
                                                                     *    *    *    *    *    *
Q: What makes you smile?
     A: Being in a play, going to Disneyland and Lagoon, singing, acting, and playing with my family.

2 comments:

  1. Abby,
    I am so glad that you had such a great day!
    That makes mom SO HAPPY!
    You are such a great girl and I am so proud of you!
    Keep up the good work!
    Love,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete