Sunday, August 11, 2013

Part 4...Bedtime story

CHAPTER 4

The three girls were working hard to decorate the backyard. Mr. and Mrs. Bennett were working their selves away with the food. Potato chips, hot dogs, and hamburgers were on the menu. Finally, 4:30 arrived. The boys came over with their mom.
     "Hi guys!" Sunny said happily.
     "So, you're their mom?" Mrs. Bennett asked. She nodded.
      "Yeah, man. I am a hippie. I've been for about 19 years now, man. Peace out." She said.
    "Oh well, um. Here is some potato chips." Mr. Bennett said. So, they ate the dinner. The boys and their mother went home. After, they cleaned up the yard.
   "Girls, can we talk to you?" Mr. Bennett asked the girls as they were getting in their pajamas.
   "Sure dad." Betsy said. All 3 girls hopped onto Sunny's unmade bed.
   "Well, we've been thinking..." Mr. Bennett started to say.
Tune back in tomorrow for part 5. I plan to have about 8 chapters.
-Pocketful of posts
P.S: I forgot to post a question earlier today. So;
      Q: What is your favorite month of the year?
            A: I love December! I love hot cocoa and warm outfits!
Post your answer!

8 comments:

  1. I also like June because it's a summer month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here!!! December and January. I love warm outfits and the snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. A hippie mom? That totally sounds like you!!! Do you laugh when you write about her? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should do a vintage shopping log on the new things you get!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weird! That's what I am doing at the moment! Do you read minds or something? I am freaked out! Did the creepy guy tell you?

    ReplyDelete