Saturday, August 10, 2013

THE IMPORTANCE OF LAUGHING


So, last night, me and my fabulous friends had a sort of get together. We all sat around this small table thing and played a game called pit. Pit is fun, but why in the world is it called pit? So, me and one of my friends decided to just call it bull because it made more sense. The laughing meter was probably at 2 or 3 out of 10. Then we played Uno. (I love this game!!!) Uno was fun. We all got mad at each other because we all put down cards that other person didn't have. The laughing meter was at 4-5. Now for the big guns: Apples to Apples. Dun dun da. What was funny, was that more than 1/2 the cards, we had no idea what or who they were. On the laughing meter, it was around 7-9. Now, we had a ton of cookies. YUM. After we played charades with the apples to apples cards. That was funny. Me and one of my best commenters, Madeleine, (Did I spell that right?) are involved in drama. So, we adore improv.The laughing meter was at 29-50!
Anyways, the party ended and we all lived happily ever after.
               I love to laugh. I have a weird laugh though. Whenever I laugh with someone, it instantly becomes another memory. So, people of the world, you must laugh. That's why they have LOL. Just one question, is it true that if you laugh, you wouldn't have as many wrinkles? Post the answer in my comment section.
Thanks for checking out POCKETFUL OF POSTS.
-Abby
                                                          *    *    *   *   *   *   *   *
Q: Do you have land legs or sea legs?
    A: I am a little bit of both. I love swimming in a pool. I HATE THE BEACH!
Post your answer in my comment section

P.S: 301 this morning. Wow!

6 comments:

  1. sounds like you had fun!!! i don't know if laughing really does give you less wrinkles but if it is true you and i will not have many wrinkles!!!
    creepy guy!!!!
    <3 ember

    ReplyDelete
  2. The creepy guy has a lot of wrinkles...I'm guessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNOW he will have many wrinkles when he is old. Or maybe he already is old? That darn ski mask. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am laughing so hard.
    Anyways, sleep tight.
    Even though it's only 5.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i regert to inform you, Miss Abigail, that my mother says the laughing does not diminish your chances of wrinkles.....
    INDEED it gives you MORE!!!!!!!!!

    aka you get laugh lines......but i think laugh lines are cute usually so we should be fine.

    sincerly,
    MIss madeleine smith

    ps do you like my jane austen-ness?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like it. I am not that experienced to be talking like that.

    ReplyDelete