Friday, September 20, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMBER!

I can't express how many times I have sung happy birthday to people this week. My chorographer's birthday, my father's, and a million other people. But, there is a special person I want to say happy birthday to...

                                                                       EMBER!!!!!!!!!

She is always commenting on my blog and she is such a great cousin of mine. We all have people that we are close to, but Ember is one that is close to me. :)
Thanks for checking out pocketful of posts!
check google plus if you have one
BYE, Abby

2 comments:

  1. Aww... Thanks!!!!! you are a great cousin too! You do know my birthday isnt until the 24 Tuesday? Thats ok it was super nice and i love the post anyway!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birthday party was yesterday. So, I just got confused. Oh well. Happy birthday anyway.
    <3 Abby

    ReplyDelete