Friday, September 6, 2013

SONG WEEK!!!!! SONG OF TODAY

Hey guys and girls. So, I thought of this when looking at itunes last night. There were so many songs I wanted. So, at the top of my playlist is....

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4u_TcXJIbcA

                                                Gold By Britt Nicole

So, the reason I chose this song was really to help you feel good. Bullying is going around. I haven't been bullied. But maybe you have. So, play this song and dance your little hearts out. Also, I wanted a party song because do you know what today is....MY BLOG HAS BEEN AROUND FOR ONE WHOLE MONTH!
912 people have looked at it. That's awesome guys. Keep the numbers rising.
Thanks for checking out POCKETFUL OF POSTS
Hope you liked the song!
-Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment