Tuesday, October 29, 2013

THROWBACK: S.C BUDS

                                                          This is divided in three parts.
                                                             (In order of appearance)
Dallin: I've known Dallin since I was in pre-school. We were in the same primary class for almost all of my childhood. His family always does the coolest and craziest Christmas cards every year. Anyway, this boy taught me how to skateboard. Oh those summer days. Now, even during the summer I am working on homework and stuff- geez. My littlest brother was basically glued to him. We were neighbors and all of the neighborhood loved playing with him. I miss Dallin!

Alexa: (The one with her hand in the air) I've known her since I was in 3rd grade. Those days when we would break the law and drive in her trunk to the donut shop, early morning skate park, pool parties, countless lemonade stands, talent shows, and all of that jazz. Her birthdays were always the biggest blow-outs. If I didn't have her in my life, I'd be lost and I can't imagine it without her. See ya soon, Alexa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S: She's 69 years old, dumbo!

Kelsey: Oh man. Here's how we met: A couple doors down from me, there was a moving truck. My two best friends were moving and I was crushed. That day, I stayed in my room. At church, after primary, a mom comes up to me. She asked if I lived on the street I lived on. I said yes and she introduced me to Kesley. Kelsey's sister is now at BYU Idaho. ( BYU!) We have been to Angel's games together, Farrells on opening night (funny story), trick-or-treating every year,  yeah. Many more. I miss ya and see you soon!


Thanks for checking in! Maybe you will be next.
-Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment