Thursday, November 28, 2013

In the past two days...

Sorry I did not post yesterday. We went to the park. Then we went ice skating. Ice skating was a blast! Ember and I weren't doing too well. Then there was this stage and Ember and I belted the Little Shop of Horrors song. Then I jumped off the stage and hurt my foot really bad. I had a bandage on it all day. OW! Then us and our parents went shopping. I got a Hollister shirt and Ember got poke a dot pants, a lace skirt, plus a blue cardigan.
       Today we started the day at an early morning kick ball game. (Tradition on Thanksgiving) Since my foot was still wrapped up, I pitched. Then we went to our cousins' house: Sabrina, Shawn, and Ryan. We got to ride their horse bare-back. (Ember went  on for 5 seconds...then went off. I stayed!) We played Just Dance 4 in their huge basement. On the big projector screen. After, it became time to dig into the turkey! That's right! Ember laughed so hard she cried. 2nd to last, we saw FROZEN at the drive in movie!!! It was my high-light of the day. Cute Sabrina next to me and silly Ember making comments to me that Sabrina didn't get. Lastly, we ate pie.
          A tradition between our two families is a holiday called: PRANKSGIVING! We prank eachother and it is fun. We did not accomplish our prank on the parents, but Em and I did ours ti the boys and eventually on our parents. On their backs we put a piece of paper that said pranksgiving. Then we will stick a piece of paper on the doors that said you've gotten pranked!
          Em? Do we have anything we should add???Ember laughed and said no.
So, goodbye and check tomorrow!
-Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment