Sunday, November 10, 2013

NEW + NEW = POCKETFUL OF POSTS

There is a new update to Pocketful Of Posts. After you read this post, scroll down to the bottom of the page. There is a poll you can take. It's about the seasons. It closes Saturday, so hurry and post. Also, I added how many people look at it, so if you are curious, go check. Thanks you people and don't forget to poll. I don't think you need a blogger account, so just click and cross your fingers!!!!

 Also, it's a new week. It's title is STUDIO C WEEK. I showed you the facebook thing, now it's a whole week of sketches. Calm down. After you finish doing the poll, check out this video clip. If you'd prefer to see a whole episode, it's at BYUTV on Monday nights at 8. Whoo! This clip is one of my favorites! (I adore Disneyland, if you did not know that)
-Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment