Friday, November 1, 2013

THROWBACK: Mrs. BARRET


 
Today was a sad day. 
L.V.P lost the greatest director EVER! (Y'know, next to Mrs. Calvo and Mrs. R and Janice and Kristi McCleary and-there's a long list.) I saw Ragtime with her and it was awesome. She made funny comments throughout the whole show. Here's when the tears fall: her favorite character is Andrea ( me) and yeah. So she likes when we do the ball scene. It's funny because she gets all flustered and happy. It's funny. She better come see the show- tempest cast people! Tear. So, it's really late and I am on a sugar high. Ugh.  To recap, I will miss Mrs. Barret and check in tomorrow for the final throwback post. Throwback week is my favorite week. What about you?
-Abby
P.S: Can you find me in the picture above?

No comments:

Post a Comment