Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Are we on 8 days of Christmas???

OK, I lost track. Oh well. So today's post is about awesome gift ideas that don't cost a lot of money. Today and 8 of my friends did a secret Santa. I got a purple scarf. Whoot! SCARFS!! (Shout out to my cousin Em...best scarf wearer ever) Picture below. For myself, I got BABY LIPS (Dr. Rescue...my favorite) and my new favorite perfume (or fragrance mist) Warm Vanilla Sugar! (From Bath and Body Works)
     All of the items shown are under $15! YAY!  Also, at Young Women's, we are having a sock exchange!  I bought cheatah print knee socks. They are super cute. Pray that they will like them! Keep ya updated!
-Abby




3 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks! Yup I told you Baby Lips was better than Burts Bees. Yup, Dr. Rescue. You know what? I pretty much inspire almost everything you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100% Thanks for all of your awesome fashion tips and stuff. We need a youtube account by the way.

    ReplyDelete