Wednesday, December 25, 2013

CHRISTMAS DAY IS HERE!






Merry Christmas! So, I hope you all had the best Christmas ever. Let's see what I got:
-Ruby Redfort Books (Thanks so much Grandma!! Love it!)
-2 shirts (J.Crew)
-2 pencil Skirts ( J.Crew)
-socks
-Curling iron (Oh yeah!)
-Baby Lips (Amazing!!!!!!!!)
-Gum (Gum is a life savor at church)
-A notebook with a shoe on it
-A note book with dots
- Loads of Scarfs
-A lollipop from Farrells
-CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Refer to my sugar rush post)
-A shirt from City Creek mall in Salt Lake that my mom bought and saved...I think.
-Combat boots (Yes Ember...just like yours...wha-ha-ha-ha!!!!)
-And I saved the best for last...MY OWN IPAD!!
I have been sharing a cracked ipad for a little over 2 years now. Thanks dad!
Merry Christmas and thanks for checking out: Pocketful Of Posts
-Abby

4 comments:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS ABBY!!!!!!!
    omigosh! I got a curling wand too!!!! and my mom is going to take me combat boot shopping :D:D:D:D!!!!! AND the most adorable dress from downeast basics!!! http://downeastbasics.com/sundaybestdress.aspx (LOOK AT IT!!!!) and a bunch of other stuff i wont list!!!! YAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Is that the exact same scarf i have? I have to facetime you tomorrow to show you everything i got!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What time should i call you? right now? i can when ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are going to Target in a half hour. probably back by 4;30 my time. or if that doesn't work out, Sunday

    ReplyDelete