Saturday, December 28, 2013

SAVING MR.BANKS...

So, you know how I seriously wanted to see Mr. Banks...
I SAW IT!!! Well, what happened was I was going to go with some of my friends at the Brea theatre. Then it was sold out. Today I saw it. It was rated correctly. It was a good movie.
But if these things bother you, don't see it. (It bothered me)
-Drowning yourself on purpose
-Blood
-Drinking (On the scale of 1 to 10...it was an 11)
-Scary Commericials (Did I spell that right??)

So, anywhoo...
-Abby
P.S: I know it has nothing to do with the post, but Grant and I were watching it this morning.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so MAD!!! My mom won't let me see this! I've seen other movies like this but she won't let me see this one! She said because its
    "PG-13" UGG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One scene scared me sorta. It was a good movie though...tell you about it soon.

    ReplyDelete