Saturday, January 25, 2014

2 new books, 50 pencils, and a whole lot of mints

Hey guys.
On google+, I posted a bunch of pics (shown below) of the things I got this morning. First on the list: 2 new books. Austenland (Shannon Hale) and Legend (Marie Lu) I decided to read Legend first because I was in an adventurous mood. Legend is beyond good so far. Best book I have read in a LONG time. Hope Austenland is as good.
     I need pencils. Every writer needs lots. So, that's my point. The end.
My friend, Ashley, she had a birthday on Wednesday and she got so much candy. (I got her a notebook and a pen and inside I wrote: You always know the WRITE thing to say to me after I get an extremely  l bad run time. ) She gave me an ice breaker and I've loved them ever since. (Also my piano teacher gives me one ever lesson!)
Thanks so much for checking POCKETFUL OF POSTS!
-Abby




3 comments:

  1. call me today! i don't know if i can talk nut call me anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops...call you next week.
    Get better...FAST!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am better! how come you didn't call back yesterday?

    ReplyDelete