Friday, January 17, 2014

Sneak peak into Student Productions


Sorry I barely posted this week. Apparently, having 2 tests, 2 essays, and a life tends to be time consuming. Student productions is after the show, Once On This Island, is finished and strike happens and the cast party is complete, we do Student Productions which means everyone in the cast gets to create their own verison of any song from a musical. My friends Justin, Hanhee, and possibly Miles have chose this song.
WITHOUT LOVE FROM HAIRSPRAY
  (I will be Penny, Hanhee: Tracy, Justin: Seaweed Miles: Link)
So, listen to the song. Go onto youtube and check it out!
Your friend,
Abby
P.S: Another song we may do is Seasons of Love from Rent. Below...
P.S.S: I get to sing at Segestrom Hall with Eden Espenosia, who is Elphaba in Wicked and she was in Rent somewhere...

3 comments:

  1. call me today!!! also i got your letter. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get out same time as you today. 12 right? I will call you immendently. Did I spell that right?

    ReplyDelete