Thursday, August 8, 2013

I HAVE A PRESENT FOR YOU...

                                                                         Like I Said                     
                                                                 I have a present for you

I have a new profile picture! Hip, hip HOORAY! Well, it's kind of a present. A cool thing is coming tonight, so check. I got my headband at the ROOFTOP CONCERT SERIES in UT. There was a bunch of cute shop booths things. (I feel so bad for forgetting the name.) I got my white undershirt from...DOWNEAST BASICS! My dress I got a LONG time ago at Macy's for super cheap. I mean...10 dollars cheap.

                                                           *     *    *   *   *   *   *   *
I decided that after every post, I would leave a question. I will answer. If you'd like to answer...my wonderful and kinda still EMPTY comment section is ready for you. So, here we go:
Q: What was the last GREAT meal that you ate?
    A: Well, we had amazing fajita's last night...
Thanks for checking out POCKETFUL OF POSTS!
-Abby! :)
 P.S Don't forget to check back in tonight!

4 comments:

  1. Q: What was the last wonderful meal you ate?
    A: I had Cafe Rio last Saturday and that was my most wonderful meal! :)
    <3 Ember

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love you you comments. It almost brings me to tears. :) Tell your friends. Last time I ate at Cafe Rio, I was with you. See you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will tell all my friends! At least your comment box isn't all empty! :) :D
    <3 ember

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, sorta. Thanks for always keeping up.
    I want to do a post on you one day.
    Abby

    ReplyDelete