Wednesday, August 7, 2013

MY MOM"S BIRTHDAY IS COMING QUICK

Hey guys and girls! Big news. I won't reveal my mom's age because she will get mad at me, but it's her birthday and I need your help. In my wonderful and EMPTY comment section, please put something that you adore about my mom this year. It would help me out because I don't know what to get her. So, if I combine all of the fantastic comments, she will feel like more than just her family knows and loves her. (Even though she probably already knows that.)
                                                             *   *   *   *   *   *
As I wander around my old 1920's house in my favorite cupcake PJ's, I try to think of a new topic to make POCKETFUL OF POSTS interestisng. Bt them I remembered that my mom's birthday is on the 10th! WOW! SO, here is where I need your help:
 Post a comment about what you think my mom will accomplish next year now that she is older and wiser!

Thanks guys and girl's for helping to make my mom's birthday wonderful and memorable!

Thanks
Abby
P.S: You can keep posting things until the 9th.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sis,
    Thank you so much! You are so sweet. I know! We will probably talk more than 400 hours.! THank you for supporting Abby! We love you.
    Love,
    APril

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aston Family August 7, 2013

    I AM THE FIRST COMMENTER OF YOUR BLOG!

    Your mom gains loads of valuable wisdom every year! I think she will continue to put her children first in everything she does and make sure Abby gets an A in math, Richie enjoys school, and Grant doesn't get bored in Kindergarten. She will also talk to me, her sister Summer, at least 400 hours on the phone ever the next year, because we will be solving all the world's problems, and that takes a lot of time. I think she will also master not eating sugar and possibly wheat as well.
    Abby, You have the BEST mom in the world!

    loving your new blog,
    Auntie Summer ;)

    ReplyDelete