Tuesday, August 6, 2013

WELCOME AND 10 REASONS

Hi! I am Abby.So, to get the ball rolling, here's 10 reasons why POCKETFUL OF POSTS is here in the first place:
10. It's free. What is better than not spending money?
9. Everything I post is clean. No bad stuff-I promise.
8. I will post cool and exciting things almost everyday. I can promise that.
7. I will post videos, pictures, and anything you can ask for.
6. I LOVE reading your comments
5. Reason five is that I am a real person...not some robot or those messages your hear on your phone if you are going to leave a message or something.
4. I want to keep you interested, so I will try my hardest for YOU to have a good time. If I was a fortune teller, your future will be filled to the brim of exciting things
3. I will show you my fashion logs! I ADORE VINTAGE CLOTHES! 
2. Yes, I sing. I take voice lessons. I can (maybe) show you my original songs
1. I am a writer. Ever since I was a little girl, I've wanted to be an author and get published. Here, I can kinda get published. I want to post some fun stories I wrote.

Thank you all for checking out POCKETFUL OF POSTS! See you later- Abby

2 comments:

  1. Yay Abby! your dream is finally coming true!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what else you are going to post. And of course you are going to mention me in at least some of your posts, right? I'm just kidding. P.S. I knew your cupcake PJs would be your favorite! :D
    Love you!
    Your cousin and BFF, Ember <3
    PSS I had so much fun with you last week :)

    ReplyDelete