Wednesday, August 28, 2013

NEWSLETTER

So, you want some news 'eh? Well, I go to school. I go home. I go to voice lessons. I do homework. I do more homework. I eat dinner. I do some more homework. I take a shower. I go to bed. Easy cheesy.
Then I take random pictures.
Ok, now it's the end.
THANKS FOR CHECKING OUT POCKETFUL OF POSTS
-Abby
                          *    *    *    *    *    *   
Q: What makes the perfect day?
    A: No homework, no school, and a curtain call on a final night. Nothing beats that.

5 comments:

  1. whose bed are you in it looks like grandma and grandpa's or grammy's!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAYBE IT IS THE BRASS GOLD BEDPOSTS AND THE PINK PAINTED FLOWERS. HEY THAT USED TO BE MY BED! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BY THE WAY...THIS IS MOM! I THINK WE NEED TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT FOR ME. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE POSTING THESE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you took this picture at grandma's house!!! i was so confused :o)

    ReplyDelete