Thursday, August 29, 2013

TIPS FOR A GREAT AUDITION

So, today I auditioned for ANDREA in ONCE ON THIS ISLAND. Call backs are tomorrow, so I am freaking out. Some tips include: (remember, this isn't just for shows. Public speaking, interviews, etc)

1. Eat good foods: If you don't eat good, you will not feel good. I repeat, you will not feel good.
2. Channel your energy: Most of your energy will go towards your nervousness.
3. Just breathe: If singing, pretend you are slurping through a straw. Hold. Then release in a hiss or slow breath. Curl lips.
4. SMILE!: You know what that means.
5. Be prepared: Practice ahead of time.

Well, good luck!
Thanks for checking out POCKETFUL OF POSTS
(Tell your friends!)
-Abby
P.S: Did anyone notice the new layout?
*   *    *    *    *   
Q: If you could be any character from a book, who would it be?
    A: For sure, Wendy from Peter Pan. 

5 comments:

  1. this layout is sososo much more cute!!!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIKE THE NEW LAYOUT! YOU ARE VERY CREATIVE!
    I DON'T THINK I WOULD WANT TO BE A CHARACTER IN A BOOK. BECAUSE THEN I WOULDN'T GET TO BE "ABBY'S MOM"!
    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete