Saturday, August 31, 2013

ONCE UPON A BORING SATURDAY

As I finished my toaster waffle, I turned on the TV. My brother grabs the remote and turns on SPY KIDS 4. I don't mind it. I think it's funny. In a cheesy way. So, my Saturday is filled with nothingness. :( I feel so empty. My script on my left and a half full yellow cup to my right. A computer in front of me, of course. So, what are you doing this Saturday? I was thinking about making a weird talk shows with my lil' bros, but they don't want to. So, Chaplin the Musical has been on replay since 10. About 50 minutes! So, I am bored.
                                                                             The end.
Thanks for checking out POCKETFUL OF POSTS
-Abby
*    *    *    *    *    *
Q: If you were a type of weather, what would you be?
     A: A little rain shower and fog. Hate to admit it.

P.S: 801 people have looked at my blog. Let's make it 1,000!

2 comments:

  1. To answer your question of the day...
    I wouldn't mind a little rain and fog myself. It is 98 degrees and no Rain in the forecast.
    Yikes!
    Love you,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete