Sunday, September 1, 2013

The END

Ok, I haven't been keeping up with my story have I? So, here's the END. Tomorrow or something, there will be another story.

     "10:58!" Sunny whispered loudly. The girls nodded. They walked slowly down the carpet stair case. The door appeared. Betsy twisted the knob very gently. The little girls followed behind. There it was. The open world. They ran towards the main road and went to the river bank. The boys were laying down in the tall grass. Maryjane wiggled a flashlight by their faces.
     "Ok, we're up. Now, what's the plan?" Jason said. The plan was decided. They ran back to their houses. And they wished each other a good night's sleep.

      The next morning, the plan was already in action. Sunny and Jack ran towards the main road. Betsy woke up mom and dad... even though she knew the truth. "Help! Sunny's gone missing." She said. The parents looked. Nothing there. They thought it was the boys next door. Mrs. Bennett knocked on the door very hard. The boy's mother opened the door.
   "Where's my daughter?! Tell me. I know you kidnapped her!" Mr. Bennett shouted.
   "Whoa, man. I didn't steal your daughter. Jack is gone too." The boy's mother responded.
    "Well, let's go look for them!" Jason said. They all ran down the main road. They looked everywhere. And there they were. Playing cards...like  innocent kids. Mrs. Bennett put her hand on her heart.
    "Sunny!" Mrs. Bennett ran towards her daughter. Jack ran to his mom.
     "I think we have an 'I am sorry moment' we have to fix." Mrs. Bennett said. "I am so sorry I judged you. Your kids are great, and I didn't take the time to know that. I am sorry."
    "And I'm sorry too. Friends?" Mr. Bennett said smiling.
   "Friends." And they all hugged.
                                                                           The end
-Pocketful of posts

No comments:

Post a Comment