Sunday, August 18, 2013

PIANO LESSONS

Yesterday, I started giving my lil' bros. some piano lessons. I think they like it. That's what I have been doing. Other than school, homework, and my audition piece: Belle. (Reprise)
    "Hey bro, did you like the piano lessons?" I ask my littlest brother.
     "Yeah."
 I think what you have to do is to say they are doing fantastic, even though they aren't. :) (Bashful face)
Thanks for checking out POCKETFUL OF POSTS
-Abby
P.S: I had to do a talk in church today. (That means I had to talk in front of everyone)

                                                           *    *    *    *    *    *    *
Q: What is a sign for good luck to you?
      A: Power circle when I am backstage getting ready for a show, lucky rabbit's foot (I don't have one...but y'know), and clouds.

3 comments:

  1. Arrrrgggh! I can't believe I missed your talk. Sorry. I've been reading your stories and they're pretty good. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized that my blogger account is an old one my friends set up for me as a joke. This is brother Boyer and I know very little about sports. Sorry, hopefully that makes it less creepy to have "Dr. Sports" comment on your blog.

    ReplyDelete