Friday, August 16, 2013

UPDATE



So, hi guys. I have been watching the MISSION MARVEL/PHINEAS AND FERB. I love it! Have you seen it? If you haven't it's pretty funny. My family and I have been laughing non-stop. The music is cuter than usual. Also, that mini movie with Dez from Austin and Ally, I laughed even harder on. He made this weird water park in his backyard. You have to see it.  Anyway, sleep tight.
-Abby
*    *    *    *    *
Q: What are your pet peeves?
     A: Unfinished homework, running out of led in your mechanical pencil, and not knowing anyone in the world around you. 
Put your answer in the comment section.

2 comments:

  1. One of my pet peeves: When the homemade pizza I made (and worked so hard on) STICKS to the pan! I have to usually walk away from such a nuisance otherwise I get too mad. :)
    Keep up the good work, Abby-- I like reading your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete