Monday, September 23, 2013

Outfit-a-day part 1

So, each day this week, I will be posting a cute outfit. It's actually my cousin's idea. But, it's on my blog now. Check everyday this week for a different outfit. Today I chose this because I adore red stripes and scarves. Together-perfect match. Red striped tees are sold at many places for cheap. I got mine at the Gap Kids. But mine is an actual sweater. The place to get cheap scarves is Claire's or Downeast Basics. If you have questions post in comments and I'll answer soon.
Thanks for checking out POCKETFUL OF POSTS!
Tell your friends!
Abby



2 comments:

  1. Excuse me! I gave that sweater to you!!! :) but that's ok! And yes it was my idea!!!! Also you can find cheap scarfs at target and walmart too. even though walmart is usually no good they have pretty cute scarfs for about 5$!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. check out this super cute outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      http://www.pinterest.com/pin/319966748497254833/

      Delete