Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Outfit week cont.

First thing is the outfit.
Second-you'll find out in a second.
If you want to know where I get almost ALL of my clothes, the answer is a store called Boden. The other percents are Downeast and Abercombie Kids. I love this dress because it hits the knee, (GO MORMONS!) and the shape is very cute. I adore half sleeves or whatever they are called.

The other thing is, in my show, we have things called student directors, student Secretary, etc. I would like to be the Student Music Director. So, pray for me or something! You are awesome and my inspiration to keep posting things.
Thanks for checking out POCKETFUL OF POSTS
-Abby

2 comments:

  1. Adorable dress! I don't generally look around for clothes, but I would totally wear this one! Thanks for spreading the style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome. I wish I had it but it's like 100-200 dollars!!!!!

    ReplyDelete