Sunday, October 27, 2013

Throwback: EMBER



So, hi. I have been looking through photos for 6 hours trying to find these three people. Got two, just not the other. Check back in tomorrow for them. Anyhow,  Ember is my topic today. She is my cousin (See the resemblance?) She has been my friend since day one of my life. I talk to her constantly and I enjoy making funny fashion videos with her. I am so lucky to have her as a cousin. She also has 2 brothers-same ages as mine. Sure, things get crazy, but that's what makes our families connect. She is a fantastic violinist and she got me playing in the 4th grade. I am not as good as her. (not even close) She is also the one that got me into Mindy Gledhill. (If I talk about her too much, blame ember.) So, just to close, Ember, you are great and I feel so lucky to have you in throwback week. See ya in Sacramento!-Abby


3 comments:

  1. Aww... thanks Abby!!!!! <3 You are an amazing person, too!!!! I can't wait to see you in exactly one month from to day!!! I'm super excited! And yes sometimes things get very very crazy but thats what make us better friends!!! And i love you even if you don't like my hamster socks and you got mad at me for buying them but oh well!!! :) Any way see ya super soon!!
    <3 Ember Helen Aston!!!
    PS my bros say hi to your bros!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PSS that second picture has really bad lighting and makes us look really old :) BUt we are getting old well not that old!!! hahaha!
      ok im done talking now so bye
      love ya!

      Delete
  2. Awh! You're welcome. Bros say hi back. Thanks for loyally reading my blog. See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete