Saturday, October 26, 2013

WELCOME TO THROWBACK WEEK


I am sitting at the computer. No duh.  This week is "throwback week." I name some people or memories that are in the past. I miss this girl-badly.  On my 5th move (I am on my 6th move) I met this girl. She appeared on my door step with her brothers and that's where our story began. We were in my room right? I discovered that she had a love for musicals too and that we were both going to be in the WIZ. I walked home everyday in the sixth grade and in her room we made a little musical called: Poppy and Penny Pan. We were Peter Pan and Wendy's daughters. We made it exactly 3 years ago today. I think. Anyways, she moved away during the summer. :( I miss her everyday. Some of my favorite memories with her include: Our first sleepover when we made the "magical sleepover", Disneyland for our birthdays, countless hours drafting and re-drafting our countless musicals,  photo shoot, "Searching for Sunshine", "Hunting for each other, Fashion Fairytale, dancing around like weirdos to Wicked songs, her giving my flowers at 9:00pm for losing school President, supporting me through the move, pool parties all the time, and my personal favorite, the time we had to go back to my house to grab my swimsuit and we went to the garage and no one was home. Then my mom opened the garage. It was funny. Not the way I made it sound. I miss you!!!! Poppy and Penny Pan 3 year anniversary will not be the same without you.
-Abby
                                                          







2 comments:

  1. Awww... so cute!!! <3 But, ummm... what about me???!!!! Hahaha!! JK I love you. I'm just teasing!... but seriously...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you're day is monday. I have it planned out, you see. Check back in soon
    [:

    ReplyDelete