Friday, February 28, 2014

Sweetest thing

Sorry I haven't posted for exactly for 10 days. Stuff has been happening. Opening Night was last night. Whoo! So, tonight I got honestly, the sweetest and the cutest and the most ironic letter in this history of the world. Owen- my hubby- wrote me a note. There was my favorite candy- M&Ms also attached.  So, here's what it said:
Dear Abby/Andrea,
I heard for your first anniversary that it is paper. 
I could have given you paper towels, but candy is sweeter, just like
you.
Love, Daniel (Owen)

Anywhoo, I thought that was sweet, so I showed it to my 1 viewer. (Em, that's your cue)
See y'all real soon. 
-Abby
 

2 comments:

  1. aww... someone's got a little lover!!!! :D
    see ya soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooh!!!! I ship it. ;)
    owby? idk hahaha

    ReplyDelete