Monday, March 17, 2014

COUNTDOWN...day 1/7

Wow.
Long time no see.
So sorry I haven't kept up with my blog. OK, big news. Don't hate me for this.
I started my blog in August and I truly enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks to everyone who had ever read it and commented. This is a huge (not really that huge) step. There are 11 posts left of Pocketful Of Posts. Finishing the countdown, then I have to do a recap of the Roadshow and of Once On This Island. Then, we will part. Miss you all already.
-Abby
P.S: I am working on a new project. So, you can still have me around. I will let you all know what it is tomorrow. But, if you want to know what it is right at this moment, click the link!
P.S.S: Madeleine: Change the picture just for you. I am still working on uploading your adorable picture of me and Em.
P.S.S.S: Em: I can call you any day but Thursday.
www.youtube.com/channel/UCrGPhfFKrccyJjNHJpu8sQ/feed

1 comment:

  1. call me right when you get home from school on Wednesday then ok?

    ReplyDelete